"Me too, you reckon we could run away? I mean, they might not even notice we've gone" Says He grunting into the pillow before he started snoring again.
Who 'they' were I never fathomed but started hatching a plan to get away soon. Somewhere, anywhere which might have a sniff of sun.
I knew our budget would be tight- extremely tight but I wondered just how little I could spend Butlins were advertising £50 per person per weekend break... I hate butlins, could I do better! £229 for center parcs... but not at easter... it would be expensive then.
Our favourite holiday centre in the new forest would be at about £200 for a week at easter....it books well ahead though, we probably wouldnt get a look in...
So I spent a little while sunday researching and 'plotting' as the kids called it... in short bursts between collapsing in a heap! But today it came to something. ( I like a challenge!)
Ive managed to book a week in spain..... during Chloes long holiday in April. Flights for all of us, a week in a mobile home and inclusive car hire..... £250... same as butlins!
Lets hope the sun shines. My Grandma always promised as a child she would take me to Spain.... now Im going..and it so ironic, its been fab here today!

This is the view we'll be heading for... the campsites on the beach!


4 comments:
sounds lovely
Looks great, a bit of plotting always pays off! Lisa
Have you got any room in your suitcase, I can curl up real little !!
Ryanair charge so much for baggage that were restricted to hand luggage only... my kids are going to look a lumpy sort of 'tubby' when we board. Ive told them they have to wear almost all their clothes!
Post a Comment