Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Another wonderful wise up

Tuesday club again was fab, the kids really just throw themselves into it, enjoying whatever takes their fancy at the time. Today it was endless games of pool for Connor in between chasing Jack around not advisable as it annoys the YMCA although Jack was obviously enjoying it... Jack is Torrins older brother.( Im sensing a tollerance /enjoyment of being annoyed here!) and for Sophie it was more cross stitch, Discussing the latest happenings in Doctor Who with her girlyfriends and a fab Manga drawing workshop which really grabbed her. She spent hours when she got home trying to recreate the things she had learned and improve.
She was less than impressed when I got curry on one of her creations... well I DID tell her she shouldnt be eating with one hand and trying to draw with the other and perhaps it was high time she gave it a rest for tonight! She now intends to run her own Manga drawing workshop at Glastonbury.... nothing like aiming high then kiddo!

Talking of Glastonbury, Darrens car has been comandeered ( its a 4X4) and packed to the gills, so much for alledgely travelling light ( and no, its not all booze just in case you were wondering!)
But I guess 5 peoples stuff, trolleys, tents etc doesnt exactly equate to travelling light does it?
I havent even got onto packing the clothes yet.
Chloe announced helpfully at about 7 tonight after Id done a shift in work and was knackered..... ( on phone from school) err mum, you did wash all my clothes, you know the filthy ones I left in my suitcase under the bed?????? ARRRGHH YOU WHAT????! No dear I didnt, you know why? because you swore blind to DH that everything was clean and nothing needed doing last weekend... and now Im sat here with the tumble drier going at 11pm..... HMPH !!!!! GRRR and I have to be up at 5am!

see you all next week !

2 comments:

Lisa G said...

Haha, kids eh? Wise up was excellent wasn't it? Manga got the thumbs up here to and Girl 2 has been looking at my mum's cross stich stuff!!!

Lisa said...

Oh dear - well I guess thats girls for you!! Just catching up, glad SL is going well for you, we don't do it every day either and how I wish we were going to Glastonbury!