Monday, 4 August 2008

Musings

Why is it when I;m busiest and least able to sort things out things start going wrong, mess starts building and I start feeling all out of control? GRR This place is getting messier, I really have to get it sorted so it will be enforced tidying from everyone every evening this week. I just cant bear it getting worse or staying as it is. The shower in the bathroom is broken too and I dont have time to get it done! The Rabbit hutch broke this morning so I HAVE to get that sorted and pray the rabbit doesnt escape while Im at work today... please god, let nothing else go wrong!

Not had time to blog, the summer holiday rush in work is in full swing, as usual operating with a skeleton staff as people take leave ( of whatever kind) to enable them to sit in the sun in various parts of the world while Im stuck inside all day with other peoples kids!!
Mine of course can come into work but generally hate it as they have to come along, its not that they want to be there but they get bored. Mums coming up to take them out for a couple of hours this afternoon thankfully! It seems like such a long time ago already that we were on holiday.It was only 5 days ago we were in France!

No comments: